Tuesday, May 16, 2006

At NASA JSC

I just arrived today in Houston, Texas for another imagery support training. If you've read my previous blogs when I've been in houston, then you know what I will be doing (Analyzing Hi-res images for damages to tiles/blankets/gap filler). I am working through wednesday and then thurs-sun I am taking vacation because I am the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. This is the first wedding I have ever been in, but I am excited. I hope you all enjoyed the pictures I posted last week. When I get back to kennedy space center I will post the ones of the tile I made myself!!!! :)

2 comments:

fishlamp said...

Definitely enjoyed last week's pictures, and looking forward to seeing your tile! How awesome that you actually made one! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogers

Great fallbrook kitchen remodeling advice can be founf at http://fallbrookremodeling.com/Fallbrook-Kitchen-Remodeling.html . We are starting a home improvement site for home remodeling experts and home owners.