Monday, February 19, 2007

This past weekend!

Thursday through Saturday I attended the annual conference in Orlando, FL. for Women in Aviation International. I had a blast networking with people from all over and listening about the different professions and leadership positions the women are in. The guest speakers were phenomenal as well (among them was Bonnie Dunbar).

After the conference, I hopped on a plane to Philadelphia, PA. as I will be speaking to Ridley High School on Tuesday. My friend, Melissa, is a teacher at the high school and I am currently staying with her. When I arrived into town, we decided to take a train into New York as I had never visited the city. Despite the freezing weather, we saw a lot in one day! Some of the highlights from the day trip were Rockefeller Center, seeing the Broadway musical The Color Purple, World Trade Center ground zero site, Times Square, Empire State Building, and so much more! I had a great time and will definitely be going back, but when the weather warms up. Below is a slideshow that captures some of my special moments. I'll be sure to post some pictures from my talk at Ridley High School tomorrow.

2 comments:

mark_smith said...

Great set of images looks like you had a great time in the big apple :)

Unknown said...

Great pics! Reminded me of some of my NYC trip highlights.