Saturday, January 19, 2008

In South Philly....

So I visited the Italian Market in South Philly. They had fresh produce on the sidewalks, specialty cheese, meats, and seafood stores..YOU NAME IT! I stopped in at Anthony's Chocolate House and bought some Tiramasu and Kahlua White Chocolate truffle and chocolate-covered strawberries. Of course I indulged in my Philly Cheesesteak at Geno's. I also made a stop by an Italian bakery called Termini's! The BEST cannoli's ever!!! And there was this little band playing "It's Amore" when we walked in! It was awesome!

5 comments:

marcozambi said...

Hei!
Have you ever considered to come here in the old Italy?
My wife is Sicilian, and she's used to cook superb cannoli... :)
You'll be wellcome!

Damaris Sarria Toepel said...

Marco, I think I might have to take you up on that! I have become a cannoli fan!! :)

gyokusai said...

Wait, how does that compute---didn't you say your goal "right now is to lose 13 lbs"? ;-)

Cheers,
^_^J.

Damaris Sarria Toepel said...

i know i know.....i hitting the gym today!!!

noonen said...

Good luck with your goal. God I wish all I had to lose was 13lbs! :(