Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pictures from today's launch

Well, I am going to Houston in the morning for imagery support. After the weather deemed 70% chance of unfavorable weather conditions, out of no where it was decreased to only 30%.....and well...we launched!!! Here are some photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ther eis nothng more beautiful that a night launch!!