Monday, March 05, 2007

Break Over.....Back-2-School....

I just got my grade for the three courses I took this last term! 2 A's and 1 B!! It was the first term that I attempted 3 courses and I did it! And now I'm doing it again. This week my next term starts and the three courses I am taking are Aviation/Aerospace Accident Investigation & Safety Systems, Memory and Cognition, and Methods and Procedures for the Graduate Capstone Project. After this term I will have only two courses left to receive my first masters! I'm excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on your great accomplishment.

kevbayer said...

Your "first" Masters? Wow.

Aviation/Aerospace Accident Investigation sounds like an interesting course.

Anonymous said...

What books are you using for your courses? I'd be interested in checking them out.

Unknown said...

I think you are going to finish your degree before I even start at UW!

Good luck. I am always proud to know you and to have worked with you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Damaris Sarria Toepel said...

Brian, the books I am using for my course are:

Aircraft Accident Investigation (2nd ed.) by Richard H. Wood and Robert W. Sweginnis

Cognitive Psychology (3rd Ed) by Robert J. Sternberg

and my last isn't really using a book. It's more like a manual put together by the school. It a manual to prepare us on the format of a Graduate Capstone Project.