Friday, May 09, 2008

2008 Muddy Buddy Ride & Run in Orlando!

Wish me luck! Tomorrow, I am participating in the 2008 Muddy Buddy Ride & Run in Orlando. The race features a 6-7 mile course and 5 obstacles. At the start of the race, I will run and my buddy will ride the bike. At the 1st obstacle, my buddy will drop the bike, complete the obstacle, and begin running. Then I will arrive, complete the obstacle, find our bike, and begin riding. All the other participating teams will continue leapfrogging each other through the entire course. At the end of the race, all of the buddies will crawl through the infamous Mud Pit crossing the finish line together!

By the way....Anyone out there watch the Colbert Report? Astronaut Garrett Reisman, currently living on the International Space Station, was featured on the show. The segment was quite comical and Astronaut Reisman has a great sense of humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched It on NASA TV of Reisman Was Interviewed by Colbert and It was verry funny!!!!!!