Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Virginia, here I come...

Tomorrow I will be traveling to Arlington, VA. as the Coalition for Space Exploration will be holding their Annual Board of Advisors meeting. This is my first year of being on the board of advisors representing Gen Y. So far, I have had teleconferences, given insight, and new ideas to improve advocacy for space exploration.

At work I have been very busy as I am now vehicle lead for OV-104 (Orbiter Atlantis). Daily I am learning new things and am encountered with TPS issues I have to evaluate and use my engineering judgement on, along with the great expertise from others in my group to help me evaluate issues outside of my realm. Roll over to the VAB is still scheduled for October!!!

I'll be sure to update during the board meeting trip and post some pictures. I am excited to meet the rest of the board members for the first time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay OV-104 lead! Take care of my ship!